Free eDiscovery Podcasts
Why should there be any interest in a free resource on electronic discovery where top experts share their opinions and tips? The reason is the cost of electronic discovery and an ongoing lack of engagement with new tools and best practices. For hundreds of years, discovery in litigation was looking through boxes and reviewing paper documents. At the turn of this century, there was a realization that most information is no longer stored in paper format. The majority of communication is now stored in binary code format because it is created on computers. As a result, the complexity of discovery in litigation increased because most lawyers are not technologists. Many faced difficulties transitioning from paper discovery to electronic discovery. Consequently, the goal of our educational podcasts is to help “crack the code” of eDiscovery so that best practices become more widely adopted.
Producing ESIBytes requires significant time, effort and resources. Our free podcasts would not be possible without the generous support of JURINNOV, ReviewLess and the many guests who have appeared on our shows throughout the years.
JURINNOV has offices in Clevleand, Ohio and Washington D.C. and offers:
ReviewLess is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and offers:
Podcasts by Subject
- 25 November 2014 : Court Declines to Preclude “Eyes On” Review for Privilege
- 25 November 2014 : The 2014 ABA Journal Blawg 100: Vote for Your Favorites Now!
- 4 November 2014 : Considering Motion to Compel, Court Asks Whether Discovery Responses have been “Fair”
- 24 October 2014 : Back to Basics: Court Orders Compliance with Rule 34
- 22 October 2014 : Second Circuit Vacates Conviction for Failure to Authenticate Printed Profile from “Russian equivalent of Facebook”
- 17 October 2014 : Citing Ethical Implications, Court Denies Motion to Appoint Coordinating Discovery Attorney in Criminal Case
- 26 September 2014 : Court Approves Use of Predictive Coding Despite Objection to “Unproven Technology”
For more news stories, please click here.